- Automatic retrieval of media data from submissions.
- Content tagging through keywords and users.
- *booru-style keyword/user searching and filtering.
- Rudimentary support for embedding for local content.
- Full integration into XenForo's content handler system.
- Follows the basic XF addon procedures:
- Don't forget to set up your permissions
- DailyMotion Playlists
- FlickR (requires an API key)
- Twitch (requires an API key)
- Vimeo Playlists
- YouTube (requires an API key)
- YouTube playlists
Because of how different likes/reactions are between XF2.0 and XF2.1, the import process is now a bit more complicated.
- Install the 2.0.x version of this addon FIRST; do not install the XF 2.1.x version!
- Run the appropriate import procedure in Tools > Import Data
- Install the 2.1.x version of this addon after you're sure all data has been successfully imported.