AVS Adult Video Script v7.1 is a Premium CMS (Content Management System) PHP Scripts that will Create Highly Profitable Adult Tube Websites. This is an Industry-driving, completely included, adaptable and dependable cylinder content for grown-up video destinations.
- Any Linux OS
- Apache or NGINX Web Servers
- Support for AcceptPathInfo
- Support for MultiViews (or mod_rewrite which is slower)
- MySQL 5.x
- interactive_timeout = 1000
- connect_timeout = 1000
- wait_timeout = 1000
- PHP 5.x and 7.x upto 7.3 (mod_php/CGI)Support for GD2 Library
- Support for MySQL
- Support for Curl
- Support for uploadprogress PHP extension (only if you want to display a progress bar on uploads)
- Recommended PHP Configuration
- safe_mode off
- open_basedir off
- max_execution_time 7200
- max_input_time 7200
- memory_limit (with 1MB more then the maximum video upload size)
- post_max_size (maximum video upload size)
- upload_max_size (maximum video upload size)
- exec() should be allowed
- PHP CLI 5.x (see above + register_argc_argv ON)
- FFmpeg (recommended version 3.0+)
1. Edit include/config.paths.php and set $config[‘BASE_URL’][/B] to your site’s url.
2. OPTIONAL: If you use a subdirectory for your installion set $config[‘RELATIVE’] to your subdirectory (eg: $config[‘RELATIVE’] = ‘/subdirectory’)!
3. OPTIONAL: If you use a subdirectory for your installation edit loader.php and set $relative to your subdirectory (eg: $relative = ‘/subdirectory’)!
4. Create a database. Edit include/config.db.php and set the database information (name, user and password).
5. Import the sql dump from sql/avs.sql in your database (most likely using phpMyAdmin).
6. Upload all files and folders from /upload to your server.
7. Chmod following files and directories to 0777.
/include/config.local.php /cache/frontend /cache/backend /media/albums /media/categories/game /media/categories/photo /media/categories/video /media/games/swf /media/games/tmb /media/games/tmb/orig /media/photos /media/photos/tmb /media/player/adv /media/users /media/users/orig /media/videos/flv /media/videos/tmb /media/videos/vid /media/videos/hd /media/videos/iphone /templates/emails /templates/emails/*.tpl /templates/frontend/default/static/*.tpl /tmp/albums /tmp/avatars /tmp/downloads /tmp/logs /tmp/sessions /tmp/thumbs /tmp/uploader /scripts/media_general.txt /scripts/media_video.txt
8. Go to www.domain.com/siteadmin (login using: admin/admin) and start configuring your website.
9. You can use the Google Video Sitemap generator using the link: http://www.yourdomain.com/sitemap.php