Cynic is a Digital Agency WordPress Theme for startup Digital Agency that offers design, development and online marketing services to its client.
Cynic a creative & modern WordPress theme specifically designed for making modern websites dedicated to any kind of agency, digital agency, startup agency, creative agency, creative business, creative multipurpose, creative portfolio, or freelancer. You can easily create stunning presentations of your work or any other aspect of your digital agency. You also get an easy to use drag-and-drop page builder for free, so creating your digital agency, freelance, software, technology or startup agency website.
- Save $100+ in total
- WPBakery Page Builder (Front-end & Back-end) for WordPress included ($64 value)
- Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin included ($26 value)
- Linearicons ($59 value)
- Metabox Group ($79 value)
- A Complate Product for Your Business
- 11 Distinct Package
- Trendy Small Digital Agency For small digital agencies that offer basic services to its clients.
- Illustrated Small Digital Agency For small digital agencies that offer basic services to its clients.
- Modern small Digital Agency For small digital agencies that offer basic services to its clients.
- Modern SEO Agency For SEO agencies that offer basic services to its clients.
- Classic Small Digital Agency For small digital agencies that offer basic services to its clients.
- Modern Big Digital Agency For big digital agencies that offer basic services to its clients.
- Classic Big Digital Agency For big digital agencies that offer basic services to its clients.
- Trendy One Page Agency A compact version for startup digital agencies.
- Illustrated One Page Agency A compact version for startup digital agencies.
- Modern One Page Agency A compact version for startup digital agencies.
- Classic One Page Agency A compact version for startup digital agencies.
- One Click Demo Import
- No coding knowledge required
- Fully Responsive Layout
- 100+ Resourceful Pages
- Highly customizable
- Trendy Design
- Retina Ready Icons
- Google Fonts
- Multiple Maps
- Child-theme Ready
- SEO & SMM Friendly
- Standard Pagination
- Load More Pagination
- Smooth Animations
- Parallax Sections
- Working Ajax contact form with validation
- Multiple Google Maps
- Compatible With The Latest Version of WordPress
- Supports all modern browsers Chrome, Safari, Firefox, IE11+.
- Outstanding Original Design
- Optimized For Best Performance
- Sticky Header
- Powerful Admin Panel by Redux.
- Customizer Option Panel
- Change Brand Colors With live customizer
- GIF Image Support
- Single Service Pages
- Pixel Perfect
- One Page, Multipage Themes
- Different Blog Layouts
- Impressive Carousels options
- Modal Popups
- Newsletter MailChimp integration
- Compatible with 25 top popular wordpress plugins
- Social Networks
- Developer Friendly
- Well-Structured Code
- Professional and Fast Support
- Regular updates
- 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction.
Cynic is an exclusive marketing website template for digital agencies offering SEO, PPC and other advertising services. It is powerful enough to suit small, medium and big agencies, as well as one-man-bands. There is a lot you can do with Cynic and turn it into a standout website for your phenomenal talent and skills. Spark interest in guests with one of many available classic and modern demo layouts. Select the one that you find of the best fit and start improving it. Or simply add your content, info, logo and other details and have a page finished in a snap.
Let’s break down the available templates Cynic delivers. One has a total of 42 pages and is best for big agencies. The second one is for small-to-medium sized digital agencies with eighteen pages and the last one is for one-page websites.
Cynic is a clean and professional looking website template for digital agencies and SEO agencies. The template includes six demo variations, which include both modern and classic design layout. With this template, you get premium features like Slider revolution to create interactive slides and Linear icons to make a clean presentation. All the variants are multi-page templates, so you will never run out of the page with this template. All you need to do is to add your content and kickstart your website. This well-coded website template is SEO friendly, mobile responsive and Cross-browser compatible.
Cynic is a website template that specializes in digital and SEO agencies. But with a tweak here and a tweak there, you can also use Cynic for other businesses easily. Cynic utilizes all the important features and practices to bring customers right to your front door. It lets you implement services such as pay per click, email marketing, portfolio, and blogs to drive your project.
No matter what you offer your clients, you can get it to them much faster with everything that Cynic has in store. Grow what you have already created and maintain the momentum that you know you deserve by enhancing your web presence today. The cynic is well documented, based on Bootstrap Framework and has predefined demos for six different types of agencies.
Save as much as $100+ in total when you pick Cynic as the ideal digital agency WordPress theme for your business. Cynic is the theme you need to kickstart your website with all the essential pages. It has 10 charming and captivating demos for startup digital agencies. All of these demos can be completely set-up for 5-10 minutes in just a single click. Cynic is also built with compatibility with Visual Composer, Slider Revolution, Contact Form 7, MailChimp and more.
Aside from the good user interface that aims to provide excellent user experience of Cynic, it’s also rich in content. Moreover, the theme is built with an organized and valid code structure. Thus, it aligns with your goal to bring more non-paid traffic to your site. Cynic has appropriate and beautiful call-to-action, smooth animations, animated counter, beautiful slider, and clean newsletter. Furthermore, Cynic has a nice portfolio section too. It makes use of a pop-up modal and modal video to help you showcase images with style.