Aheadworks Order Success Page Nulled for Magento 2
Add needed post-purchase information on your ‘Thank You’ page with our Order Success Page nulled extension for Magento 2. Let customers feel your care!
- Show different content based on customer and order details;
- Grow your client base adding the benefits to the subscription and registration buttons on your success order page;
- Improve post-purchase customer experience – let them contact you easily;
Introducing Magento 2 Order Success Page
Our Magento 2 Thank You Page extension enriches order success page via adding a relevant content, basing on customer and order data. Next, the content of your order success page is defined by the rules you set up. More to that, our Magento 2 Custom Thank You Page download takes care of displaying cross-sells, account and newsletter signup and the links to your pages in social networks.
Use rules to show different information by customer groups, payment or shipping methods.Educate customers on the product they purchased and give the links to the appropriate FAQ article in FAQ or embed a ‘Getting started’ video on Youtube.
Magento 2 Nulled Custom Thank You Page module by Aheadworks lets you postpone additional steps which customers can take after they have made the order. Thus, you can increase the conversion thanks to the fever distracting moments like ‘Create a password’.
Aheadworks Order Success Page Nulled Features
- Customize a title of the page and a text below the page title;
- Allow printing invoices for guest customers;
- Use a flexible layout with 4 predefined positions (page top, page bottom, left and right columns);
- Display an order summary block, expanded or collapsed by default;
- Enable shipping and/or billing information blocks;
- Add a link to a contact form;
- Set a date range for a rule to be active;
- Display different blocks to different customer groups and depending on purchased products;
- Show information related to a chosen shipping method;
- Display different blocks for different countries, states or cities depending on a delivery address;
Aheadworks Order Success Page Nulled Demo