Adds an affiliate ID to the end of URLs.
When a member adds a new post and it contains links to those domains specified in the Affiliate manager page, those links will be automatically updated with your affiliate ID when the post is saved.
(Example of Affiliate manager link in Visitor tab.)
(Example of Affiliate manager page)
(Example of User group permissions)
- Easy to add and edit affiliate codes.
- All phrases start with affiliatemanager_ for your convenience.
- Download Andy-AffiliateManager-1.7.zip and unzip it.
- Copy the src/addons/Andy/AffiliateManager directory to your server.
- From the Admin Control Panel Install the add-on.
The domain you would like to effect.
The affilate code and id. Note you may need to add a question mark and equal sign.
Starting point for trimming existing affiliate code.
Allows adding a slash to the URL when needed.
Questions and Answers:
Q: Will this add-on work with "Convert URLs to page titles" function?
Q: Will this add-on work with "Unfurl URL to a rich preview automatically" function?
Q: Will this add-on update existing URLs in older posts?