Adds Amazon affiliate ID to links in all messages.
The Amazon parser all add-on will update existing Amazon links to links which include your Amazon affiliate ID number. This add-on will go through every post on your forum and update Amazon links.
In addition to the Amazon parser all add-on, you will want to install the companion Amazon parser add-on.
The Amazon parser add-on is used to converted Amazon links immediately after a message is saved.
(Example of Options page)
(Example of Amazon parser all page)
- Different affiliate IDs can be added for each country
- Adds affiliate ID to Amazon links.
- Go to the Amazon parser all Options page and add your appropriate Amazon affiliate ID.
- Add 'amazonparserall' to your forum URL and press the enter key.
- Go to Rebuild caches page and click the Amazon parser all button.
Q: Once I have converted all the Amazon links can I uninstall this add-on?
A: I suggest running this add-on once every few months to verify all Amazon links have been converted.
Q: Will my affiliate tag be added to search links?
A: No. This add-on is designed to add your affiliate tag to product links.
Q: Can this be run as a CLI command?
A: Yes. Use the following command in the terminal:
php cmd.php xf-rebuild:amazonparserall