Adds a line feed between each embedded attachment.
This add-on improves the appearance of posts with multiple attachments. By adding a line feed between each embedded images, it makes it easier to identify each image and also makes adding a description easier for the author.
(Example before add-on is installed)
(Example after add-on is installed)
(Example of Options page)
- Insert all function includes line breaks between attachment tags.
- Individual attachment tags include line breaks.
- Download Andy-AttachmentManager-1.3.zip and unzip it.
- Copy the src/addons/Andy/AttachmentManager directory to your server.
- From the Admin Control Panel Install the add-on.
- Create a directory called /misc/ in your web root.
- Copy the attachment_manager.js file from the add-on directory to your /misc/ directory.
- In the options page add the Link to the attachment_manager.js file.
This add-on will not function correctly if you have the following in your config.php file:
$config['development']['fullJs'] = true;