Automatically sends birthday emails to your members.
(Example of Birthday email)
(Example of Options page)
- Automatically sends birthday emails to your members.
- Follows "Show day and month of birth" privacy settings.
- All phrases start with birthdayemail_ for your convenience.
- Download Andy-BirthdayEmail-1.3.zip and unzip it.
- Copy the src/addons/Andy/BirthdayEmail directory to your server.
- From the Admin Control Panel Install the add-on.
This add-on uses the XenForo Cron entries function. By default it will run early morning hours. If you want to adjust the time the Cron entry runs, you need to enable development mode. Add the following code to your config.php file:
$config['development']['enabled'] = true;
Set the Birthday email Cron entry to run early in the morning:
Note: be sure to remove development mode line in your config.php file once you finished editing your cron entry.
Select next day
The following option needs to be selected if your cron entry runs the previous day of members birthdays.