- Compatible XF Versions
Deletes posts by username where the user account has been deleted.
This add-on is designed for admins to be able to easily delete all posts by username where the user account has been deleted.
(Example of Delete posts by username search page)
(Example of Delete posts by username confirm page)
(Example of Options page)
- Physically deletes all posts and threads made by username.
- Option to limit the number of posts to delete at one time.
- All phrases start with deletepostsbyusername_ for your convenience.
- Because this add-on uses a large amount of resources, if deleting a large number of posts I suggest you close the forum.
- Enter "deletepostsbyusername" after your forum URL.
- Confirm the post that will be deleted and click the Delete X posts link.
A: Who can run this add-on?
A: Only admins can run this add-on.