If you want to create a music tabs website, EasyTabs is for you!
EasyTabs will help you to manage tabs by music bands, categories, instruments, tunings, and much more!
- Music tabs management
- Music tabs requests
- Design user friendly
- CSRF Protection
- SQL Injection Protection
- Mobile friendly
- Fully responsive
- Easy to set up
- Algolia search
- Tabs rating
- PHP >= 7.1.3
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- PDO PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
- XML PHP Extension
- Ctype PHP Extension
- JSON PHP Extension
- BCMath PHP Extension
Upload the files on your FTP Server
In order to set up EasyTabs, upload the files on your FTP Server
Install the depedencies & compile assets
php artisan vendorublish --tag=ckeditor
Modify the .env file
- Rename the file .env.example in .env
- In order to connect the project to your database, please modify the different constants below in your .env file with the informations of your database.
Run this command in the terminal to generate the key of your Laravel project.
php artisan key:generate
EasyTabs has been created in a way that the tables can be easily created and populated with the migrations and seed. Run these commands in a terminal
php artisan migrate
php artisan db:seed
- Create an account on https://www.algolia.com
- Create an index named "tabs_index".
- In API Keys, retrieve the application ID and put in the file /easytabs/config/scout.php in line 87.
- In API Keys, retrieve the admin api key and put in the file /easytabs/config/scout.php in line 88.
- In API Keys, retrieve the application ID and put in the file /easytabs/resources/layouts/layout.blade.php in line 131.
- In API Keys, retrieve the search only api key and put in the file /easytabs/resources/layouts/layout.blade.php in line 131.
- Run this command :
php artisan scout:import "App\Tab"
Congratulations, EasyTabs is all set up on your hosting.
Default administrator login
Email : email@example.com