- Compatible WP Versions
The plugin was built on the popular Chartist.js library, which is known for its flexible settings, wide charting capabilities, and adaptability. The graph's creation can be useful for displaying various kinds of reports or statistics. Regardless of the amount and type of data, the Graphist set of widgets will help to visualize them in a form convenient for you.
The Graphist has very flexible settings. You can add the required amount of data, adjust the grid display and change the colors, fonts, paddings, and margins for elements. All this can be configured directly from the Elementor’s interface and does not require additional code knowledge.
Graphist for Elementor is exceptionally compatible with all modern browsers. It does not matter which browser users view your site: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Edge. Everything will look great on all devices and in all browsers.
Features of the Grahpist set of widgets for Elementor
- Perfect for Elementor 2.5 and higher
- 12 types of charts available
- Built on Chartist.js library
- Customizable colors, borders, margins, paddings, animation, etc.
- Automatically sets the optimal step for the graph scale
- Flexible grid settings
- Flexible style settings for chart convention
- Responsiveness settings
- Works well with all WordPress themes built on Elementor
- Totally Seo Friendly
- Included pot file for quick translation on any language
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Fast and smooth installing
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- Lightweight and Fast
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge
- Easy to use and customize with modern User Interface
- Installation Guide and detailed Users Manual
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers