- This powerful add-on allows you to create 'Title permission strings', which, when included in a thread title, limit access to that thread based on the user criteria system.
- The ability to add permission strings to threads is permission controlled, and you can choose whether a permission string blocks the user from viewing a thread, or just from replying. Each permission string has its own error message defined, which is displayed to the visitor when they try and access a thread they do not meet the criteria to access.
- This add-on is under the MIT license.
- Options : //TODO
- This add-on does not include branding.
- Download and unzip it.
- Copy the src/addons/LiamW/TitlePermissionStrings directory to your server.
- From the AdminCP install the add-on.