- Compatible XF Versions
It also includes the translation of various popular add-ons. If you don't have these add-ons, no problem! You can just import this language pack. Missing add-ons will be ignored.
Do you like this translation? Please give some feedback by liking this topic or writing a review!
Extra: add-on translations
The following add-ons have been translated, or are on the list to be translated.
|XenForo Enhanced Search||in progress|
|XenForo Redirects for vBulletin||done|
|XenForo Media Gallery||in progress|
|XenForo Resource Manager||on hold|
|Custom 404 Page||done|
|Group membership moderators||done|
|Member Self Delete||done|
|Signup abuse detection and blocking||done|
|[AL] Original Poster Highlight||done|
|[Mr. Jinx] Forum index tweak||done|
|[Mr. Jinx] Log all moderator actions||done|
|[Mr. Jinx] Members online widget permission||done|
|[Mr. Jinx] Profile fields popup||done|
|[Mr. Jinx] Table BBcode Tweak||done|
|[Mr. Jinx] Translate Outdated Phrases||done|
|[Mr. Jinx] What's new tweak||done|
|[tl] Ignore Content||done|
|[XenDACH] Limit Language Usage||done|
|Guest Posting for XenForo 2.x by AddonsLab||done|
If you want to use this language, but also want to keep your own customized phrases, I highly recommend to use the following approach. It is basically the same approach as the template system, but you will need an extra add-on:
View attachment 197041
This way you can frequently update the language pack 'Nederlands - origineel' while keeping your own customizations in your own language pack called 'Nederlands'. To prevent your users from selecting 'Nederlands - origineel' you will need to install a small add-on.
- Install this add-on to hide certain language packs from your users: [XenDACH] LimitLanguageUsage
- Import the dutch language pack as a new language called 'Nederlands - origineel'
- Create a new language pack called 'Nederlands' and make sure to use the exact same settings as 'Nederlands - origineel'
- Make 'Nederlands' child of 'Nederlands - origineel'
- Now, you can disable 'Nederlands - origineel' (that's why you installed the add-on). This prevents users from selecting this language. They will only see your customized version called 'Nederlands'
Import this language, overwriting 'Nederlands - origineel'
You will keep your own changes made in 'Nederlands', that's it!