Support ticket system is an adequately designed ticket managing PHP system that facilitates great user experience for your Clients / Customer / End-User. Accessible by multiple agents and admins, this tool helps in managing tickets generated by Clients / Customer / End-User. By adequately managed support you can close the generated tickets.
Url : Demo Link
Admin login : firstname.lastname@example.org
Agent login : email@example.com
What to expect from Support Ticket System
- An effective dashboard with graphical representation of categories and tickets. Get an insight on number of agents as well as open and closed tickets.
- Facilitates multiple admin usage.
- Generates ease for clients in creating tickets.
- You can add multiple agents to resolve queries.
- End user can chat with agent.
- Search tickets by unique number.
- Make custom your new ticket form
- Change the ticket status to in progress, on hold or closed.
- Maintaining personal notes for each tickets.
- Create various categories for easy customer resolution.
- Multiple language access.
- Wizard installation.
- An expressive, elegant syntax using Laravel.
Salient features of Support Ticket System
Ease in ticket generation
This tool facilitates clients to create tickets and attach files. They can select their query from a well curated listed of FAQ’s. On successful generation of ticket, the unique ticket id is created and the link is sent via mail to the client.
An effective dashboard
Get easy access to open and closed ticket statistics. A visual presentation of categories and monthly generated ticket chart is presented.
Customer can search for the tickets with their unique ticket id
Add new tickets as and when required. Get a detailed list of all the generated tickets with their respective ticket IDs, categories, subject, status, and essential information. Edit them by adding a new response or change the status with a simple click.
Maintain a personal note for each ticket
You can make notes for each ticket according to the need. This makes following up on queries easier.
Create categories for the easy management of generated tickets. Clients can select from a list of categories for their concerned problem. This makes resolving tickets much easier and simpler.
Chat with Agent
End user can chat with agent and agent will give response on user query. For push notification we have added pusher configuartion.
Add new agents for giving support to your customer, Agent can see all ticket and give a response on it.
Curate a detailed list of Frequently asked questions. This is very important for user convenience.
Manage site settings
Update your site settings by adding a site logo and choosing a default front end language. Manage your mail usernames, passwords, and mail encryption along with mail drivers, mail post and mail host.
Manage your language need in the back end by adding a new language or selecting from an already existing list of available languages.
An email notification is sent to a client as and when a reply is provided. They can converse ahead if their ticket isn’t resolved.