Some of the changes in XFI 1.3.1 include:
- Import deletion logs for posts from vBulletin.
- Correctly set IP addresses when importing blog entries.
- Prevent an error when importing from phpBB if one of the expected profile fields has been deleted.
- Properly import SMF private messages
- Check if custom user fields are defined before attempting to import them in the SMF importer
- Ensure the step state status is returned correctly when importing from IPS in the private messages step.
- When importing users ensure the allow_send_personal_conversation and allow_post_profile options cannot be imported with a value of everyone as it is not valid.