This addon is not designed to deal with large group memberships. This feature may be added in the future.
- Mentionalable user groups.
- Customizable icon per group (small + large).
- Membership can be viewed on the front-end.
- User group may be private, at which point only members can tag or view that group.
- Permission to tag taggable groups.
- Admin privilege to view all taggable groups.
- User group mentions supports the following:
- User profile posts/comments.
- Opt-in, send an email to the user who is mentioned/quoted:
- global option to enable/disable.
- permission to receive mentioned emails.
- configurable default for users on account creation.
- Editor integration. Copying & pasting a user group tag link is transformed into @usergroup
- User mentions can be disabled per forum per user group
- Enable User Mentions
- Receive Mention Alert Emails
- Receive Quoted Alert Emails
- Mention User Group
- View Private Groups
Group Icons licensed under CC Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivate 4.0
Contributing features or bug fixes
Please create a Github Pull request via the "More Information" link.
If you appreciate this addon, please consider a contribution via PayPal. Details will be provide via private conversation.
Please contact me if you wish for different licencing arrangements.