Warning; All user group titles will be visible if they are applied in a Warning Action
- Warnings/Bans with time-based expiry are now be removed on the 1st visit after the expiry time, rather than needing to wait for the hourly cron task to run.
- Sortable warnings with categories
- Drag & drop
- Permissions per category
- Per-category warning actions, allowing warning actions to be only triggered from points in that category
- Updated front-end using smart select menu, or radio boxes
- User Criteria for warning points
- Allow users to view their own warnings, and find which posts where warned.
- Option to send an alert to a user when they receive a warning.
- Allows the Custom Warning to be customized like other warnings
- Copy Warning title/text automatically to the public warning action field.
- Allow non-custom Warnings to have their Titles edited, opt-in
- Use XenForo's AJAX handling on errors instead of breaking the current form.
- Optional ability to "unsticky" the Warn button on the warning dialog
- Allow the default content action to be set
- Control defaults for user notification
- Lock PMs by default
- Send warning conversations by default
- Allow invite into warning conversations by default
- Option to require a note when entering a warning
- and enforce a minimum length
- Ability to see warning actions applied to an account from the front-end
- users may see warning actions agains thier account
- automatically roll-up identical warning actions to show the latest expiry
- per-group moderator permissions for editing/viewing all/disable summarization.
- Additional conversation substitution replaceable for the warning conversation on submit.
- Option to force new conversation email to be sent on a warning conversation.
- Will send even if they are banned!
- Always sends full conversation text.
- This can ignore conversation privacy options.
- Automatically extend default warning expires based on warning point total thresholds. Not accumulative, only the last matching threshold applies
- Anonymise warnings and warning alerts as a particular user or as a generic 'Moderation Staff' (WarningStaff phrase).
- Affects Alerts and Warnings.
- Does NOT change conversations.
- Round up warning expiry time to the nearest hour to avoid confusion over delays caused by XenForo task system's hourly schedule.
- Option to log a warning summary to a thread. Phrase: Warning_Summary_Message, can use BBCode
- New Warning Action actions triggered for the last valid warning action:
- Post a new thread. Phrases Warning_Thread_Message & Warning_Thread_Title, can use BBCode.
- Reply to an existing thread. Phrases Warning_Thread_Message, can use BBCode.
- View Warning Issuer.
- View Warning Actions
- Edit Warning Actions
- Don't Summarize Warning Actions
Giving "View Warning Details" allows users to view the 'private' warning note, and allows them to see who issued the warning!
User Criteria (for notices and user promotions)