What's new

Welcome to NullScriptz - NulledScriptz

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Share your content here:

Don't want to upload to our server on NullScriptz, Then share it now on our partner shareupld.com! Upload for free or take a subscription to be sure your files are save !

Need hosting without problems?

We are offering our own hosting service now! Check it out and host your nulled website now without problems ! NullScriptz Hosting, we also offer Xenforo Hosting!

Knowledge Base

We are building our knowledge-base, find your answers! Or get directly in contact with us by creating a ticket. (In progress..)

• We are looking for new team members ! Do you think you have it in you, to be a part of an amazing and big community, apply then below on your desired position!
    Become a Uploader! - Become a Moderator

is starting own hosting really a good idea ?

Dj boi's

Registered+
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Country flag
I am seeing many hosting sites ads coming up and I feel starting a host would be a good idea. But the problem I am having is that how can I make it cheap and with good quality ? . Also is it worthy having a host ? I am puzzeled up ....

WinSys32

Founder
Staff member
Global Uploader
Global Moderator
Developer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.nullscriptz.nl
Developer Skills
Xenforo: Expert
Country flag
Hi,

At the moment their are many webhosters, what is the idea behind is is making your service outstanding and offer something that other might not have. Also in the beginning you can't offer cheap prices as you are starting and can't directly afford different servers for the first months/years depend on how many customers you will get.

Just give it a try :)

Greetz,
WinSys32

ZeTcs21

Registered+
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Country flag
They are to many webhost sites on the martket. To give the best services you need few thousands $$$ and really hard work to maintain the low costs and marketing.
Good luck!

destikoko

Registered+
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
hosify.com.ng
Developer Skills
WordPress: Expert
Country flag
I am seeing many hosting sites ads coming up and I feel starting a host would be a good idea. But the problem I am having is that how can I make it cheap and with good quality ? . Also is it worthy having a host ? I am puzzeled up ....
Thinking of the same. One of the top priority when it comes to hosting is think of your clients first.

This means starting a reliable hosting with 99% uptime and good customer support

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest resources

Top Bottom