- Mar 30, 2016
- Reaction score
- Developer Skills
- Xenforo: Expert
You must be registered for see images
Windows x64 | Languages: English | File Size: 250.16 MB
Shoot anywhere in any light with no reservations. Eliminate noise and recover crisp detail in your images with the first AI-powered noise reduction tool. You may be surprised at the results you get.
Shoot anywhere in any light
Great noise reduction is like a lens upgrade. You'll be able to get much higher-quality results when you're shooting fast action shots, night images, or any other situation that requires a high ISO. Use DeNoise AI to help you create a pixel-perfect photo in any situation.
Noise reduction technology has basically been the same for a decade, with only minor incremental improvements here and there. (We would know - we made one!) DeNoise AI is different: we fed an algorithm millions of noisy/clear images until it actually learned what noise is and how best to remove it.
Recover true detail
DeNoise AI examines the whole image and holistically determines the difference between detail and noise in that photo. (Other NR tools only look at pixel-level detail.) After understanding what noise vs detail looks like for that specific image, DeNoise AI recovers a surprising amount of detail from noise.
Lightroom vs DeNoise AI
When you need pixel-level perfection in your results, DeNoise AI offers the absolute best quality currently available anywhere. Existing noise reduction tools like Lightroom give you a choice: keep some noise or remove some detail. DeNoise AI's technology allows you to get the best of both worlds: to remove noise while actually strengthening detail.
- Enhance real detail
- Remove noise naturally with no smudging
- Best for moderate to ultra-high ISOs
Any noise reduction tool can remove noise - the really tricky part is to tell the difference between noise and detail. DeNoise AI helps you get the best quality at 100% by removing noise while recovering original image detail. Give it a try to see the difference for yourself!
- New option to apply "Auto" mode when your image is opened has been added to the preference window
- The current file name is displayed in the title bar
- AI Clear controls and models have been added to the application
- New "Auto" button scans your image and sets control values to recommended levels
- New "Reset" button sets control values back to initial values
- The selections made in the "Save Image As" will now be remembered
- Revised application user interface
- The application version and the number of days remaining in a trial (if the application is in trial mode) are now displayed in the top toolbar instead of the application title bar
- The icon to display the preview of the input or output file has been replaced with a hyperlink that displays the path and name of the file.
- Improved plugin support
- Improved processing models for DeNoise functionality
- Windows - For displays that use a high scale (to increase the size of text on high resolution displays), the product tour may become impossible to close
- The Application may fail to install or run when folder or file names contain non-latin characters
- When control values were set to zero, the image was still being processed
- The application would fail to identify that changes had been made to the image and would not ask to save it before closing or opening a different image
- Improved metadata support
- Improved handling of details in shadow
- Fixed color shifting
Operating System Version:
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows 8/8.1 x64
- Windows 10 x64
- System RAM: 8GB / 16GB recommended
- GPU VRAM: 2GB / 4GB recommended
Graphics Card Requirements:
- NVIDIA: GeForce GTX 770 2GB / GeForce GTX 960 4GB recommended
- AMD: Radeon HD 8570 2GB / Radeon R9 270 4GB recommended
- Intel: HD Graphics 5000 / Iris Plus Graphics 640 recommended
You must be registered for see images
Download From Filefloater
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare