- Mar 30, 2016
- Reaction score
- Developer Skills
- Xenforo: Expert
You must be registered for see images
Windows x64 | Languages: English | File Size: 853.26 MB
Beautiful photo enlargements using machine learning. Enlarging your image without losing detail has always been impossible. until now. Upscale your photos by up to 600% while perfectly preserving image quality.
Enlarge Images by up to 600%
Create a beautiful 80 x 60 inch print from a simple iPhone photo. Or transform your DSLR photos into sharp and ultra-detailed 100MP images.
Use truly intelligent upscaling
After being trained with millions of sample images, Gigapixel can now enlarge your images with a surprising level of quality.
Get crisp and clear results.
Gigapixel performs around 2 million operations per pixel to get you results with as much detail and sharpness as possible.
No more fuzzy enlargements.
Breathtakingly sharp prints. High-resolution cropping in post-production. iPhone photos that look like they came out of a DSLR. No matter why you're enlarging your photos, you always want the best possible quality for your results. AI Gigapixel is currently the only photo enlargement product available that can actually add detail back to your upscaled photo.
Recover real details for actual sharpness
Increasing edge contrast is the simplest way to make an image look "sharp", and how most other upscaling software works. Gigapixel is different: it increases the actual sharpness of your upscaled photo by recovering real detail in your image. This is only possible through training and exposure to millions of test images.
Crisp photos that look like they were never upscaled
It's hard to believe that the crisp output image above was enlarged 4x, but it was. Gigapixel AI successfully determines which image features are stars (detail) and what's noise. Then, it naturally accentuates and recovers detail while suppressing noise in your upscaled photo.
The highest-quality image upscaling that you can get anywhere
Because of these exceptional results, Gigapixel AI is used by everyone from leading photographers, to video game modders, to major motion studios. If you ever need to upscale your photo while preserving beautiful detail, take advantage of the most modern technology in the space and give Gigapixel AI a try.
Image enlargement: interpolation vs machine learning
Interpolation-based photo enlargement software has been around for decades. Gigapixel's new approach based on machine learning is a giant leap ahead: state-of-the-art "deep learning" methods allow it to enlarge images while actually adding new details.
Interpolation algorithms work by approximating new pixels from the colors of surrounding ones. This does not add any detail to the image, it just smoothes out the transition between pixels.
Neural Network (Gigapixel AI)
A neural network analyzes thousands of photo pairs to learn how details usually get lost. The algorithm learns to "fill in" information in new images based on what it has learned. effectively adding new detail to your photo.
- When a file type is not supported, a message is displayed to the user
- When processing files, the number of files being processed will be displayed in the wait message
- When processing files, the number of files being processed will be displayed on the title bar so that progress can be tracked even when the application is minimized
- When processing files, the current percentage of completion is displayed on the right side of the output item box
- An overlay with an icon is displayed over the input thumbnail to indicate that it can be clicked to view the original file outside of the application
- Revised application user interface
- The application version and the number of days remaining in a trial (if the application is in trial mode) are now displayed in the top toolbar instead of the application title bar
- The icon to display the preview of the input or output file has been replaced with a hyperlink that displays the path and name of the file.
- When the progress bar reaches completion for a file, it will no longer be displayed continuously
- The "Scaling", "Output", and "File Format" sections in the right panel can now be collapsed
- The "Original" and "Preview" labels in the preview panel will disappear if the mouse cursor is placed over them allowing those parts of the image to be displayed
- Improved processing models
- Windows - For displays that use a high scale (to increase the size of text on high resolution displays), the product tour may become impossible to close
- The Application may fail to install or run when folder or file names contain non-latin characters
- DPI metadata tag is being set to 72 when the application was set to resize by scale or by width/height using pixels
- MacOS: Saving output file to root folder could crash the application
Faces, Street scenes appear much more natural
Operating System Version:
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows 8/8.1 x64
- Windows 10 x64
- System RAM: 8GB / 16GB recommended
- GPU VRAM: 2GB / 4GB recommended
Graphics Card Requirements:
- NVIDIA: GeForce GTX 770 2GB / GeForce GTX 960 4GB recommended
- AMD: Radeon HD 8570 2GB / Radeon R9 270 4GB recommended
- Intel: HD Graphics 5000 / Iris Plus Graphics 640 recommended
You must be registered for see images
Download From Filefloater
Download From UploadGig
Download From Rapidgator